Sunday, February 18, 2018

Uppercase Box February 2018 Unboxing!


Today I have an exciting unboxing to share with you!
It's Uppercase Box's February 2018 unboxing!

You can find all the details at:

 

Uppercase comes in a cute bag that includes bookish items.
Here's what came in mine:

 A cute check off list with  a really cool quote!

 Some bookish coffee!

 The book's bookmark and a sticker of the book!
A letter addressed to me!

And finally the book!
The Queen's Rising by Rebecca Ross!
I'm really excited to read this book!

And of course, it wouldn't be an Uppercase item if it didn't come signed!

I am very happy with this subscription.
Please let me know if you enjoyed this and maybe I'll post next month's too!
Happy Reading!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete