Saturday, July 1, 2017

June 2017 Reading Wrap-Up!~

 

 Hi everyone!
Today I'll be writing about my June Wrap-Up!
Sadly, I only read 3 books this month.
 
Maybe July will be better?






I Believe In A Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo.

 I had to get my hands on this book since the main character watches K-Dramas and I do the exact same thing.
The story is about Desi Lee who watches K-Dramas as an example to get the guy she wants. She uses the dramas techniques and practices them on her crush.
This book was really cute and I fangirled whenever she mentioned a drama that I myself have watched!




The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich.

This story is about Caden and Dylan and their mission of being a love interest. Both have to compete for the same girl and win her heart. The person to fail the mission, dies.

I was really into this book at the beginning but sort of lost interest at the end. It was still a good story but there were quite a few things that I wish they could've changed.






 On The Island by Tracy Garvis Graves.

OH. MY. GOSH.
I don't care what you're doing or whatever but please, just READ THIS BOOK!
This book took my heart and crushed it so badly. I laughed, I cried, sometimes I had to put the book down and take a breather.
READ IT. READ IT NOW.
I can't even tell you what's it about. But you have to read it!!!!
 More like 10,000,000 stars!










No comments:

Post a Comment