Monday, July 31, 2017

July 2017 Wrap Up!

 

Hi everyone! Today, well, first, let's just say:
Happy Birthday Harry Potter!
 Now, let's get on to the wrap up!


 The first book I read in July was, 


 The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.
This is my second time reading this book and I still had the same opinions about it.
I didn't care much about the relationship between Mara and Noah Shaw.
But everyone loves Noah Shaw and I don't understand so I feel left out somehow?

3 stars.
 




 The Princess Saves Herself In This One by Amanda Lovelace.

I really enjoy reading poetry. Especially authors like Lang Leav.
This book, however, was really good.
My favorite part was when she said,
"Food is not the enemy, society is."
Which is very, very true.

4 stars.







 Happy Marriage?! by Maki Enjoji.
I really wanted to love this manga but it was an okay book. I liked it but I didn't love it.

3 stars.






 Saving Jessica by Lurlene McDaniel.

I have been reading Lurlene McDaniel ever since I was in middle school.
So when I saw this copy, I had to read it.
It's a story about a girl who needs a kidney transplant. Her parents weren't a match.
 But her boyfriend is.
Things get complicated and twisted.

3 stars.









 Come Back To Me by Mila Gray.

I took my time reading this book but let me tell you, I enjoyed every second of it!
I love books that have to deal with the marines and love.
I'm not sure what I can say about this book without spoiling it but believe me, just read it. It was that good.

4.5 stars.
.5

 




The Way I Used To Be by Amber Smith.

Oh my goodness! I loved this book. LOVED.
This book deals with rape, drugs, sex, and all of those heavy topics.
The story follows a girl who was raped and her journey of it being with her through out her high school years.
I read this book so quickly and I just had so many emotions with this book.
If you're okay with reading a book with these topics, I highly recommend this one!

5 stars.
 

 So thanks everyone for reading! I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment