Wednesday, October 4, 2017

September 2017 Wrap Up!~


Hey everybody! This month I read 10 books, so let's get into it!

 



Stay With Me by Mila Gray.

Didi Monroe has waited her whole life for her happily ever after. So when Zac Ridgemont sweeps her off her feet, Didi feels like she might have just found the one.
Until she begins an internship at a military hospital and meets Noel Walker.

I LOVED this book. The story and the characters just blow off the page!
I highly recommend this book, including the first book, Come Back To Me.
Oh, Oh, Oh! The third book! Coming out in November! Who else is excited for that?!!

4.5 Stars!





Whisky words & a shovel vol. 1, 2, and 3 by r.h. Sin.

I gave the first book a 4 star rating and the other two a 3 star rating. 
I really enjoyed reading these poetry books and the had a lot of messages that touched my heart. 




 The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder. 

This was a re-read for me. And I loved returning to it again. The characters, the secrets. the romance, everything in here was perfect.
This book is told in verse and it makes it all that more special about a girl who runs away for a day and sets off on an adventure.

4 Stars!





 Honey So Sweet by Amu Meguro!

OH. MY. GOSH.
 This is possibly the most cutest manga I have ever read.
Nao Kogure left behind an umbrella and a box of bandages in the rain to injured delinquent Taiga Onise. Little did she know that she would meet him again in high school. And then one day Taiga presents Nao with a huge bouquet of flowers and asks her to date him with marriage in mind!
I LOVED IT.
I gave all 3 mangas,

5 Stars! 




 Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella.

Audrey has been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. She's been making slow progress, but when she meets Linus, her brother's gaming teammate, she is energized.

I was able to relate to Audrey quite a lot. I enjoyed seeing her heal and try her best to fight this anxiety.

3 Stars!





Angelfall By Susan Ee

Penryn is fighting her way through an angel apocalypse to find her sister.

I had a few issues with this book.
The heroine was portrayed to be perfect.
So was Raffe, the wingless angel.
Some things they just got away with too easily. 
Please tell me I'm not the only one who felt this way? Leave me a comment or something because I'm so confused and I just wanted to like this book so badly.

2 Stars!





That's my wrap up! See you in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment