Tuesday, September 5, 2017

August 2017 Wrap-Up!~

Hey everyone!
Here's my very short August wrap up!



Four Letter Word by J. Daniels.


Sydney Paige has just called the wrong number and just told off a man who broke her best friends heart. 
The man on the other side of the phone is Brian Savage. Brian is living a life that he hates but all of that turns around when he receives a phone call from Sydney.

I really enjoyed this book. I loved the relationship and the side characters. This book highly focuses on trust.









Hit The Spot by J. Daniels.


Tori Rivera thinks Jamie McCade is rude, mean, but also, the sexiest man she's ever seen. However, she refuses to be another hookup.
 Jamie gets everything he wants. And he has his eyes set on Tori. Soon, a bet begins. Who will fall for who first?

This being the companion to Four Letter Word, I HAD to read this book. I loved Jamie and Tori from the first book so I knew this book was gonna be a win. And boy was I satisfied!
 






 King by T.M. Frazier.

Doe is hungry, hopeless, and desperate. She has no memory of who she is.
King is the one who can help her. A chemistry begins and secrets are revealed in this steamy book.

I gave this book a low rating because it was just okay. Sometimes the characters got annoying or some parts were just not realistic.











Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott.

This is a story about Alice. She was taken by Ray five years ago.
She thought she knew how her life would end, but boy is she wrong.


This is my second time reading this book so I'm not sure if I've mentioned this book before.
My heart breaks for Alice. I find myself rooting for her yet I feel just as scared as she is.











That was my short wrap up. Hope you guys enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment