Thursday, November 2, 2017

October 2017 Wrap Up!~

Hi everyone! This month I read A LOT of manga!




First I read Hot Gimmick by Miki Aihara.
Now, this story was just awful. I couldn't even finish this series.
It had to do with a guy forcing a girl to be his sex slave and another guy who's just using her and does all these awful cruel jokes on her.
I couldn't stand it any longer.




 Blood+ by Asuka Katsura.
 I LOVE the anime Blood+ so I had to read the manga.
The manga is very different from the anime though.
But it's still just as good!






 Honey So Sweet vol 4-8 by Amu Meguro.
I LOVE this manga series. It's so fluffy!
It's sad to see it end but I'm excited to find more manga like it!





 
Blood+ vol. 4
I finally got to pick this one up and loved it as much as I loved the others.







Girl Out Of Water by Laura Silverman.
This book follows a girl who lives in Santa Cruz and loves to surf and be with her friends.
An accident occurs in another state to her aunt so she and her dad have to pack up and go help and watch the kids. The girl doesn't want to leave. But maybe she can find herself in this new place?
This book started out good, but then it got boring. I really wanted to like it too.

 


 
 
 
 

Angel's Bad Boy by Lechna Baram.
Please don't read this.
It was just... awful!
I wasted money and time on this book. Just don't read this. Please.









If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout.
This book was amazing! Of course I didn't expect nothing less from Miss Jennifer!
This book took me on a roller coaster ride. I was happy, then sad, then happy again!
It really makes you think about life and how precious time is.
This story hit really close to home so I was able to fully understand it.






Be sure to leave a comment! See you guys next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment