Friday, January 5, 2018

My top 8 books of 2017!

 

 Hey everyone! Today I'm going to show you my top 8 books of 2017!
These are in no particular order!



 #1 is Where The Heart Is by Billie Letts

I adore this movie so I knew I had to read the book. And I can say that the book is even more better than the movie!



 #2 is I Believe In A Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo

If you're a fan of K-Drama's, then this book is definitely for you! Being a fan of K-Drama's myself, I knew I was going to love this book. So much that I bought another copy to give to my K-Pop crazy fan sister!




 #3 is It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover

Oh my gosh did this book have me on a roller coaster! It had me up and down, smiling then crying, I was all over the place! I've never been so confused about my feelings before but this book really got to me.




#4 is Come Back To Me by Mila Gray

I loved these characters. I loved the romance. I loved everything about this book.
I at first didn't want to give this book a chance, but I'm so glad I did!




 #5 is The Way I Used To Be by Amber Smith

I didn't think I would love this book as much as I did. It deals with trauma and pain during a girl's life in high school. Definitely trigger warning though.





#6 is Chasing Red by Isabelle Ronin

I randomly picked up this book and decided to give it a shot. The romance was very steamy! I loved the relationship the two main characters had for one another. It isn't your normal insta-romance. They start off as friends for a long time and that made things feel more real.




 #7 is If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Being a a fan of J. Lynn, I picked up this book honestly expecting not to like it that much. But boy was I surprised! I should never doubt Jennifer L. Armentrout, she's an amazing writer!




 And finally, at #8 is On The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves

THIS. BOOK. OH. MY. GOSH!
I have never loved a book as much as I loved this one. From page one I was already invested in it! It's about survival. It's about love. It's about fighting for your life.
This is a book I'm gonna read year after year!


Should I do my worst books of 2017? Let me know in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete