Friday, April 6, 2018

BookOutlet 2018 Haul!~


Hey everyone! As promised, here is my BookOutlet Haul!
Enjoy!


I got 9 books in this order so let's begin!








First I got:
The Ancient Magus Bride by Kore Yamazaki.

I actually bought 2 of these but I gave the other one to my sister who is obsessed with the anime.
I plan to read the manga first before watching the anime.









The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett, Illustrated by Yuu Shima.

I know, I know. Why do I need another copy of my favorite classic?
Look at it!

The illustrations are so beautiful I had to have it!






 The Girl Who Fell by S.M. Parker.

I bought this book because I saw someone on YouTube recommend it.
So hopefully it's good!



 


















Bambi and Bambi's Children by Felix Salter.

When I saw these books, I knew I had to have them.
I love the film Bambi and I was so excited to know that I would be able to read them!

















The Selection Coloring Book by Kiera Cass.

I needed this to add to my collection.











Beauty and the Beast Cinestory Comic.

Again, another book I needed to add to my overgrowing collection.










Tower of Dawn by Sarah J, Maas.

This book was really cheap and I needed it for my Throne Of Glass collection.








And finally we have
Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust.

Another book that was recommended.
Fingers crossed that this one is good!






And that's it! Pretty soon I'll have my Random/Miscellaneous Book Haul to post! So stay tuned for that!
Don't forget to follow me and leave a comment telling me your thoughts!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete