Tuesday, July 10, 2018

June Wrap Up!~

Hi everyone!

First, I deeply apologize for the long absence.

I've been going through some tough times so it's been hard to get back here. 

BUT-

I'm gonna try to post more often. Promise.

Okay, let's get on to the wrap up.






The first book I read in June was 

The Mystery: Finding True Love In A World Of Broken Lovers
By Lacey Sturm

I love Flyleaf, I love everything about about Flyleaf, and I love Lacey. I absolutely adored Lacey's first book The Reason.

So when I heard about her second book, I had to get my hands on it!















Next I read
Happy Marriage?! volumes 1-3

When I first read volume 1, I didn't like it...

But I told myself months later to give it another shot and I have no idea what I was thinking!

This series is so good! I loved it!

Just note that this series is rated M for Mature audiences.

 












 Zenda: The Crystal Planet

I swear, these books just get better and better. 

I highly recommend this series to kids and teens of all ages.

It has such powerful messages!

Just... Awesome!























Last, I read 
Happy Marriage?! Vol. 4 by Maki Enjoji.

This was just a continuation to the story.

Again, I loved it.
















I hope you guys don't mind my short wrap up...

I'll try to do better for July!

 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete