Sunday, August 27, 2017

BookOutlet August 2017 Haul!~


Hi everyone! 
Today I have an exciting unboxing to share with you!
Let's go!


 





Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott.

I read this book from my local library and I just had to have it in my own library.









Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

I love anything this author writes so I had to buy this one.






Stay With Me by Mila Gray.

I LOVED Come Back To Me so buying this book was a must.









Love Me Never by Sara Wolf.

I have no idea what this book is about but it was cheap and I liked the cover!




 
November 9 by Colleen Hoover.

This is my second time buying this book.
My first copy I read a little bit but then put down and didn't bother to pick it up. So I gave it to my sister.
My sister tells me that I was crazy to put it down because it was amazing and made her cry.
So, here I am.




Sublime by Christina Lauren.

I might have mentioned this book in a previous haul but here I am again, buying the book for a second time.








Such A Pretty Girl by Laura Wiess.

They said if you liked Living Dead Girl, then you would like this book.






Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella.

I'm really excited for this book!
All about a girl with anxiety and who wears sunglasses when she goes out.
Sounds a lot like me!











I got this box set of Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo for just $13!




















Well, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment