Sunday, July 22, 2018

Book series I haven't finished!



The Iron King Series by Julie Kagawa.
I adored the first book and I don't know why I haven't moved onto the other books but that's my plan!


 The Fallen Series by Lauren Kate.
I read the first book yeeeeaaaarrrssss ago!
I enjoyed what I read. So my plan is to reread the first book and continue in with the rest.


The Zenda Series.
I have I think the first 6 books. It's so hard trying to find the others!
If you guys can tell me how to get book 9, please leave a comment down below.
Anyways, read this series! It has such powerful messages!


The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series by Maggie Stiefvater.
I love Shiver and I'm gonna pick up Linger after I finish the book I'm currently reading.
The Wolves of Mercy Falls follows the story of Sam and Grace and their quest to end the humans from turning into wolves.
It's a love story, it's heartbreaking and I really recommend it!


An Ember in the Ashes Trilogy by Sabaa Tahir.
I will get to this series, I swear I will!
I've heard so many good things about this series that I know it's gonna be a current read.


 Captive Prince Trilogy by C.S. Pacat.
Again, I've heard many great things about this series and I plan to read them sometime.
Do you guys recommend it?


Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy by Laini Taylor.
I will get to these books eventually. They're just so huge!
But everyone loves them and I want to see what the hype is all about.




Okay everyone, that's it! Let me know if you have an recommendations or series that you would like to see me start! Or tell me what series you haven't finished or what you're currently reading! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete