Monday, July 16, 2018

Mid Year Freak Out Tag!

 
Hi guys!
Let's get started on the tag!



1. Best book you've read so far in 2018


 Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi.
This book DESTROYED me! I have been with this series since the beginning and I will be right there with it when it ends.




2. Best sequel you've read so far in 2018

  The Mystery by Lacey Sturm.
This is Lacey's second book and it was AMAZING!
Lacey really knows what she's talking about and she has a way of making you want to be closer to God.


.3. New release you haven't read yet, but want to

The Sweetest Kind of Poison by Katie Wismer.
This is a soon to be released book and I just had to mention it.
I'm a big fan of Katie's on her YouTube channel so I was pretty excited when she said she her book was soon to be released.
I really, really want to read this book!


4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year

A Very Large Expanse Of Sea by Tahereh Mafi.
This book has been getting so much hype and I need it in my hands NOW!


5. Biggest disappointment

 A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard.
The synopsis of this book sounded fantastic. But as I was reading the book, I realized that it wasn't what it was supposed to be.
This book was sloppy and the main characters were just awkward and I didn't like it.

 
6. Biggest Surprise

 
 Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli.
I did not expect to love this book as much as I did. But I LOVED this book!


7. Favorite new author (Debut or new to you)


Sarah J. Maas.
That's all I got to say.


8. Newest favorite character


 Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses series!
I love Rhysand! Who doesn't? 


9. Book that made you cry

 
 Eliza and her Monsters by Francesca Zappia.
The anxiety in this book got to me. I related with the main character and I really teared up.


10. Book that made you happy

Emergency Contact by Mary H. K. Choi.
This book gave me all the feels! But overall I felt so happy with this book. The characters were awesome and the ending was the best!


11. Most beautiful book you've bought this year (or received)


 Autoboyography by Christina Lauren.
This book is a beauty. 
And the greatest story ever told. I laughed I cried, I stayed up until 5 in the morning to finish this book and I have no regrets!


12 What books do you need to read by the end of this year?


 The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater.
I've only read Shiver and my goal is to read this whole series.



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete