Saturday, October 27, 2018

Paper Princess Book Revew~

  • Paper Princess by Erin Watt
  • Series: The Royals (Book 1)
  • Paperback: 370 pages
  • Publisher: EverAfter Romance (April 4, 2016)














Ella Harper has spent her whole life learning to live by herself and to trust no one but herself. Suddenly, a man shows up at her school and drags her to his mansion and five boys who want nothing to do with her. The man tells Ella that he was her dad's best friend and he made a promise to protect her and take her under his wing as long as she agrees to live with him. The Royal sons want Ella gone and will do anything to make that happen. All the Royal boys have hypnotizing looks and Ella right away makes an attraction towards Reed Royal.

Right from the beginning of this book, I was hooked! I figured Ella was going to get with one of the Royal boys but this book had me guessing! I loved Ella's courage and strength when it came to people picking on her, especially the Royal boys. Ella has been through enough to know what it means to truly survive in the world.
I was rooting for Ella the whole time and was never left feeling disappointed!
The Royal brothers were all unique. The twins....what are they doing??? I loved Easton's character. I loved the relationship and bond he formed with Ella.
And Reed.
What a mystery this guy is! He's completely irresistible but what is he hiding? I still don't know! What doesn't he want us to figure out? Why can't he be with Ella? Hopefully we'll learn more in the next book.
 And that cliffhanger...!!!
I am dying to get my hands on the second book!
Read the Royal series if you love spoiled rich kids, undeniable chemistry, bad boys, lovable characters. and secrets.
This series is rated for Young Adult readers but I personally felt like it was more New Adult.

Let me know if you would like me to review the next book!

5 out of 5 stars!!




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete